Employer: University of Dar es Salaam
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Application Deadline: 8th March 2014
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of a University degree in Public Administration, Management,
• Sociology, Human Resource Management, Law or any other relevant field. .
• At least four (4) years relevant working experience serving in a Similar position.
• Deals with general office administration with minimum supervision in one among sections falling within human resource and administration functions.
• Assists in collecting, analysing and presenting human resource statistics.
• Assists in handling various correspondence especially from staff members ( various human resource and welfare matters;
• Assists in conducting staff performance appraisal.
• Assists in the provision of administrative services.
• Performs any other duties assigned from time to time by one's reporting officer,
How to Apply:
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate commensurate with his/her qualifications and experience in accordance with Government circulars and directives
Terms of Service:
Permanent and pensionable except for the position of Director of Human Resource and Administration.
NB: The appointment of Director of Human Resource and Administration is for an initial period of three years and is renewable based on performance following successful completion of a one year probation period.
Mode of Application:
Interested candidates should apply in confidence to the undersigned enclosing Detailed CV.
Photocopy of relevant certificates and transcripts.
Names and addresses of two referees
Mode of communication, e.g. Telephone, fax, email, etc
Applicants currently employed in the public service should channel their application letters through their respective employers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. .
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the; Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration)
University of Dar es Salaam
P.O. Box 3S091
Dar Es Salaam.