Job Title: Accounts Assistant Fixed Asset
Employer: Tanzania Telecommunications Company Limited
Duty Station: Dar-es-salaam
Application Deadline: 27th February 2014
Reports To:- Assistant Accountant Fixed Asset
• Monitor costs and keep accurate record for all WIP up to transfer to fixed assets stage.
• Prepare and submit for approval the standard man hour rates for costing ledgers.
• Establish assets monthly, annual depreciations and Net book value and Up-date the Asset Register.
• Prepare and submit periodic reports as required.
• Arrange, coordinate and supervise the year-end stock taking exercise.
• Conduct periodic physical verification of fixed Assets and ensure that all assets are properly coded.
• Preparation of monthly inputs for General Ledger.
• Train subordinate staff in his/her section.
• Abachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification recognized by National Board of Accountants and Auditors
• Two years relevant experience in budget preparation and management accounting. • Computer literate, preferably in Sun systems accounting package
• Good interpersonal and Communication skills, ability to work dynamic team work and able to work in a competitive business environment
How to Apply :
Please Apply Online Here