Monday, 17 February 2014
Accountant Job Vacancy at Longhorn Publishers (T) Ltd
Job Title: Accountant
Job REF- ACC-TZ.
Employer: Longhorn publishers (T) Ltd
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam ,Tanzania
Application Deadline: 3rd March 2014
• Posting of stock receipts.
• Raising and posting customers’ invoices.
• Raising and posting credit notes.
• Stock reconciliations.
• Reconciliation of customers’ accounts.
• Preparation of sales, debtors, stocks and collections reports for management use.
• Receipting all cheques and cash received.
• Ensuring Banking of all receipts.
• Paying petty cash.
• Verification of petty cash vouchers before payment and putting together petty cash claims for reimbursement.
• Preparation of payment vouchers.
• Review of P&T claims before reimbursement and preparation of the payment vouchers.
• Filing of monthly PAYE and NSSF returns.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the Company.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must be a Tanzanian Citizen
• B. Commerce degree and CPA (T)
• Minimum three years of progressive relevant experience
• Knowledgeable in ERP and Ms Office packages. Knowledge of Navision will be an added advantage
• Not more than 35 years old
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Provide three referees, who must be current and previous employers where one has worked for more than one employer.
How to Apply:
If you are the right candidate for the above position and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the qualifications given, submit your application letter quoting the reference number of the position attached to a detailed CV with copies of academic and professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send hard copies to:
The managing Director,
Longhorn publishers (T) Ltd.
New Bagamoyo/Garden Road,
Mikocheni B, Plot No. MKC/MCB/81
P. O Box 1237, Dar es Salaam
Longhorn Kenya Limited
P.O Box 18033-00500 NAIROBI
We are an equal opportunity employer.