Job Title: Assistant Medical Officers II – 3 Posts
Application Deadline: 25th Feb 2014
- Advanced Diploma in Clinical Medicine or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and
- Must have been registered with Tanganyika Medical Board (under Cap 409), with at least FOUR
- (4) Years relevant working experience in a similar position.
- Attend to general out patient and in-patient clinics
Salary Scale: PMGSS 6
How to Apply:
1. Applicants should write the post applied on the envelope
2. For those who are employed, their application should be approved by their employer
3. Applications supported with detailed Curriculum Vitae, relevant copies of certificates i.e.
Degree/Diploma certificates /testimonials, academic transcripts plus Secondary School
Certificates; names and addresses (telephone, fax and email) of at least two referees should be submitted to:
Deputy vice chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration)
4. Applicants are advised to download Referees’ Recommendation Forms from www.udom.ac.tz.