Employer: Sunda (T) Investment Co. Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th Feb 2014
SUNDA Tanzania Investment Co. Ltd, a worldwide Company and headquarter in China with oversea branches in Ghana, Nigeria,, Ivory Coast, Peru, Kenya and Tanzania. SUNDA Tanzania was set up for 7 years with offices located in DSM, Arusha and Mwanza for importation and Distribution of following products: Hardware, household, building materials and Sundries.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Diploma in Accounting, finance,economic or related field
• Strong knowledge of office automation products and solutions
• Excellent communication skills .
• Fluent both written and spoken, English and Swahili.
• Knowledge of proposals, reports, and the preparation of presentations
• Ability to negotiate contracts and excellent problem solving skills.
• Impeccable integrity and the ability to determine a true "win-win" situation
• Computer literate.
• More than 1 Year experience in the same field
How to Apply:
Applicants must include the following information in their application: Position title in subject heading, current curriculum vitae, copies of academic certificates, birth certificate. All applicants are invited to submit their CVs through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to:
P.O Box 9012,
Tel: 0767-603 503