Job Title: Field Sales Supervisor (10)
Employer: Route Finder East Africa Company Limited
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam and other major cities in Tanzania including, Arusha, Mwanza, Dodoma, Mbeya and Tanga
Application Deadline: 13th Feb 2014
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting in determining work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedites work flow;
• Assist in establishing sales goals with each sales representatives and monitors progress towards achieving already set goals;
• Ensures individual and team productivity and sales results are accurate recorded daily;
• Conduct follows ups of leads through means of person to person contact to identify customer needs;
• Establish standardized procedures to improve efficiency of peple below him/her;
Education, Skills and Experience;
• An ideal candidate will be a holder of Diploma, Advanced Diploma in Sales and Marketing. Must be fluent in both English and Kiswahili. Excellent public speaking skills and high convincing power will an added advantage. He/she will have three (3) years’ experience in sales in either of food/beverage/consumer products, cellphone and cellphone accessories industry.
• Personal knowledge of locations of major markets and trading areas, selling skills and personal rapport with most major wholesalers and retailers. Remuneration: An attractive package commensurate with one’s qualifications and experience awaits the successful candidates.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should urgently submit their applications describing how they qualify for the positions. They should also send a detailed CV, copies of certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mails addresses to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the post you are applying for in your email subject.