Job Title: Senior System Auditor
Employer: The PBZ Bank
Application Deadline: 16th January 2014
Terms of Employment:Three years contract (Renewable)
- University degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent
- Three years experience in the relevant position
- Professional qualification of CISA wm be an added advantage.
- Primary Responsibilities
- To develop and implement IT internal auditing manual, policies procedures and program
- To maintain and support IT infrastructure of the Audit department
- To provide IT guidance to audit team members and to ensure that the overall objectives of the audit are met
- To review the accuracy and efficiency of the banking accounting system and internal control
- To monitor accuracy of data in different IT systems like core banking system and all other software utilized by the
- To carryout special investigation and produce investigation report for the fraud cases and recommend preventive and control measures.
- Strong technical skills in Information, Communication and Technology systems
- Can work independent at minimal supervision
- Adherence to the P8Z regulation and policies
- Team player.
Attractive salary with PBZ Scales/Grades will be offered to the selected candidate
How to Apply:
All applications enclosed with CVs, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials, Name and address of two referees should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
The People's Bank of Zanzibar Ltd
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
Result slip is not accepted.
Experience on the respective post is an added advantage.