Job Title: Public Relations Officer - External Affairs
Application Deadline: 24th January 2014
- Education: Bachelor/Advanced Diploma in Journalism and / Public Relations/ Mass Communication or its equivalent.
Experience: At least three years in Print or electronic media or worked as Public relations personnel.
- Prepare communication to the public to ensure awareness/education in the TANESCO External publics.
- Design, Implement, Maintain and do monthly evaluation of effective media relations strategies.
- Prepare error free Corporate Advertisements, ensure bookings and placements are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Draft press releases, advertorials and scripts for educational messages.
- Organize press conferences and media round table discussions.
- Organize and coordinate site visits.
- Write stories and feature articles in the newspapers that may enlighten the public on TAN ESCO activities, its policies and major challenges.
- Competent in Computer graphics and designing skills Website, Intranet, social media updating
- Ambitious and self motivated with the capacity to deliver superbly under tight/pressure working schedules.
- Professional ability to take still and video pictures
- Ability to work diligently and independently
- Exhibits high standards of business and personal ethical conduct Works on improving own knowledge, skills and attitudes
Show evidence of Audio/ Visual pre and post production experience such as documentaries, short dramas, TV programs
An attractive compensation package base on performance and consummate with the responsibility will apply to the successful I candidate.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the positions, apply by sending a brief: application letter, clearly stating why you should be considered for the position and how. you will add value. With the letter, copies of, academic certificates and concise curriculum vitae should be enclosed: showing briefly your achievement / accomplishments for you to' I deserve to be considered for the position. Consider yourself unsuccessful if you do not here from us.
Phone calls soliciting for these positions by applicants will automatically lead to disqualifications.
All applications should be submitted to the address below not later than fourteen days after the initial advertisement.
SENIOR MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCES,
0 BOX 9024
DAR ES SALAAM