Employer: Women Domestic Violence Prevention Organisation
Duty Station: Nshamba-Muleba
Application Deadline: 30th January 2014
WDVPO formerly known as WOSCA is a nongovernmental organization dedicated to work with women, youths, families and communities to overcome domestic violence
Our Vision is “Members of community in Muleba District live peaceful and joyful life without Discrimination and gender violence ‘
• Manage all project activities, administrative, budgetary and logistical operations and
• Monitor daily progress to ensure the work being performed is on schedule, on budget, and in alignment with the project work plan and contract
• Ensure that team members understand the scope of the project and their respective responsibilities
• Actively monitor project issues/risks to foresee and identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
• Maintain continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to board
• Discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
• Fund raising..&Proposal writing
• Prepare quality and timely monthly, quarterly, semi- annual and annual narrative reports.
Bachelor of community development/Bachelor of Education/Bachelor of Sociology or other related field
Experience, skills and ability
• 2-4 years project management experience community development works
• Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Proposal writing
• Computer application skills..
• Experience in working with donor funded projects.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Kiswahili, including report writing. Excellent networking and organizational skills.
How to Apply:
If you believe you are the ideal candidate we are looking for, please submit your application, curriculum vitae indicating your present employer and position, day time telephone number and copies of relevant credentials with at least (two) referees to The board chairman WDVPO, P.O. Box 254, MULEBA. Or by Email email@example.com
If by 25/2/2014 you have not been replied assume your application has not been considered