Job Title: Program Assistant - (One Post)
Employer: World Education Inc.
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 9th January 2014
- Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the program and facilitate the efficient daily operations of the organization.
- Specific Responsibilities:
- Manage appointments and facilitate travel arrangements as well as hotel bookings needed
- Schedule and coordinate meetings including note-taking and recording meeting minutes, compile, transcribe and distribute to members.
- Perform daily administrative support duties including open, sort and distribute incoming correspondences, maintaining office supply inventories.
- Provide general administrative support for the office, maintaining and updating contact lists, filing, and coordinating telephone and conference calls for designated staff.
- Maintain and update electronic and hard copy program filing system including retrieving documents from the filing system when required. 1\ Provide administrative support to the programmatic staff to u include filling of program documents, photocopying, printing, binding documents and drafting correspondences, etc.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- A graduate from an accredited university with a bachelor's degree in Project Management, Business Administration or its equivalent. Diploma in Secretarial Studies is preferred. A minimum of 3 years of working experience is required and must be fluent in English (both speaking, reading and writing).
- Experience working with an NGO or an international agency is required. Proficiency and working experience with Word and Excel is required.
How to Apply:
Qualifying candidates should submit their applications by email to include (certificate copies are not required at this stage): 1) Application letter, 2) Curriculum Vitae, 3) Contact addresses including telephone numbers, email address and 4) Names and full address of three (3) referees.
Chief of Party,
World Education Inc.
P.O. Box. 6234,