Job Title: Head of Quality Improvement and Clinical Audit Unit
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 17th January 2014
- Develop and disseminate strategic plan for Quality Improvement and Clinical Audit to Directorates, Departments and Units at MNH and keep up to date with the National quality Improvement Manual 2011 ;
- Work with MNH management and staff to revise/create policies and procedures that ensure good quality care and minimize harm to the patient;
- Constantly performing follow-up evaluations of data and organizational performance to ensure consistent improvement;
- Oversee the quality improvement processes and Quality Improvement Team function and ensure proper allocation of resources through investments of time, funds and education;
- Train and educate staff to promote good quality practices and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
Qualifications and Experience
- A Masters Degree in Medicine, Nursing, Public Health, Health Care Administration or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of progressively responsible managerial experience in a reputable institution;
- Experience in energy generation and transmission, natural gas contracting and energy-related regulatory issues is desirable but not a requirement. .
- Skills and competencies
- Should have strong interpersonal skills and good background in Government health regulations
- Possession of computer application skills are mandatory
- A strong analytical, communication, strategic planning and interpersonal skills with demonstrated record of achievement.
- Supports and upholds a strong emphasis on ethics and governance
- Must have a clinical background preferably a medical doctor or registered nurse.
Remuneration for the above position shall be offered commensurate with the MNH Scheme of Service.
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted to the address below
Applications for this position are open for only qualified local applicant
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Street & Garden Avenue
Fax +255(22) 2116379