Job Title: Engineer II (Mechanical)-One Post
Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics Services Agency (TEMESA)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 13th January 2014
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Carry out maintenance, service and repair Motor Vehicles and plants
- Prepare maintenance costs and ensure that bills and debit advice are written properly
- Ensure that motor vehicle, plants and equipment history cards are properly updated.
- Co-ordinate, supervise and provide technical advice on maintenance, service and repair of motor vehicles & plants
- Ensure proper valuation of jobs to achieve value for money
- Perform any other Official related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Advance diploma in Mechanical Engineering Auto card knowledge is an added advantage
- Working experience in similar assignment is an added advantage
- Must be computer literacy.
• Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution's salary scale TGS E
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated.
ii. Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
iv. The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter and marked on the envelope; short of which will make the application invalid.
v. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates: .
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates. Computer Certificate
Professional certificates from respective boards
One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
vi. FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
vii. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
viii. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
ix. Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
x. Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, they have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November, 2010.
xi. Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
xii. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
xiii. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
xiv. Certificates from foreign. Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
xv. Dead line for application is 13th January, 2014 at 3:30 p.m
xvi. Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed to indicate
xvii. Women are highly encouraged to apply
xviii. Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview
xix. Application letters should be written in Swahili or English
How to Apply:
Application letters should be posted to the following address. Hand delivery is not acceptable:
Public Service Recruitment
DAR ES SALAAM.
S. L. P 63100,
DAR ES SALAAM.