Job Title: Supply Coordinator
Employer: PUMA Energy Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st January 2014
• Invoicing the suppliers/receivers and managing transit customers payments accounts thereon.
• Accountable for requesting and checking the authenticity of importation documentation for transit products and discharge instructions sent to ship agent, surveyors and 3rd party receiving Terminals.
• Accountable for wharfage payment and recovery thereon
• Accountable for all import costs payments and recoveries from the guests
• Accountable for deductions done due to ocean losses and operational losses for the guests.
• Maintain continuous contact and relationship with supplier and operations Teams to ensure that their accounts are up to date.
• Recording of the transit volumes in the stock system to facilitate the stock movement controls
• Reconciling the expired volumes according to the tax demand note for proper advise of the recovery Invoice for charging the duty
• Provide any transit import reports that may be required from time to time
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• Supply chain management & optimization, especially fuel supply
• Supply contracts administration
• Business acumen, especially pricing, costing, demand & supply forecast
• Excellent analytical & problem solving ability
• Demonstrate high levels of ethics and Integrity
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Ability to persuade and influence others, negotiation skills
• Products and service Knowledge
• Result oriented and customer relationship management
How to Apply:
Please copy and paste the link below into your browser to apply for this Job: