Job Title: Network & System Security Officer
Employer: The PBZ Bank
Application Deadline: 16th January 2014
Terms of Employment:THREE YEARS CONTRACT (Renewable)
AGE:NOT ABOVE 35 YRS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Security or its equivalent
- Two years experience in ICT Security
- Professional qualifications on ITIL, MCP, MCSE, CCNA, Cisco, Check point, Juniper etc. also Information Security related professional certificate, like CISSP or CISM will be an added advantage.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of network standards and operational procedures
- Monitor, support and maintain Security Information.
- Develop and maintain all network security related documents (i.e. Architecture diagrams, Security Solution Matrix etc.). of security controls, related networking equipment and applications such as: firewalls, CISCO, Routers, CISCO Switches, network access control, virtual private network and other security controls and systems.
- Generate networking and internet security reports including monthly reports on relevant network security systems.
- Exercise Risk Management practice and be aware of Business Continuity Management in case of disaster.
- Updating of all computers and servers for required patches/service pack
- Strong technical skills in Information, Communication and Technology systems can work independent at minimal supervision
- Adherence to the PBZ regulation and policies
- Team player
Attractive salary with PBZ Scales/Grades will be offered to the selected candidate
How to Apply:
All applications enclosed with CVs, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials, Name and address of two referees should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
The People's Bank of Zanzibar Ltd
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
Result slip is not accepted.