Monday, 27 January 2014
Jobs at CRS Tanzania Program in Tanzania - Project Officer Savings and Internal Lending
Job Title: Project Officer Savings and Internal Lending (SILC Specialist)
Employer: CRS Tanzania Program
Duty Station: Morogoro
Application Deadline: 31st January 2014
The Project Officer SILC will act as person responsible for: development of training materials, facilitate trainings on for implementing partner’s staff, monitor, report on activities and milestones in Kilombero, Kongwa and Kiteto Districts.
• Oversee the promotion and implementation of SILC in the districts and provide timely and detailed positive feedback to improve implementation.
• Build the capacity of partner SILC staff of select service providers to roll out SILC programming within their districts and oversee formation of SILC groups/associations that will spearhead agricultural marketing activities among members.
• Build local capacity networks to deliver high quality trainings and technical assistance.
• Provide technical assistance and manage the development, monitoring, analysis and evaluation of the savings-led microfinance portfolio.
• Collaborate with project leadership, Gender specialist and M&E team, other consortium members, to monitor and report the impact of SILC, advice for integration strategies.
• Degree in Ag Economics Community development and or a related field/ with minimum 3 year equivalent Specialized knowledge and experience with savings-led microfinance delivery models and methodologies (formal &Informal)
• Demonstrated ability to integrate savings-led microfinance into multi-sectorial and/or Agriculture and livelihoods programs.
• Ability to work effectively in a matrix management team structure within a multi-agency consortium.
• Skills with Microsoft Office package.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application letter and resume to;
Human Resources Department, P. O. Box 34701, Dar es Salaam or via email email@example.com