Job Title: ICT Support Officer
Employer: The PBZ Bank
Application Deadline: 16th January 2014
Terms of Employment: Three Years Contract (Renewable)
Age: Not Above 35 Yrs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or BSc with Computer Engineering, Advanced Diploma in Computer Science/lT or its equivalent from recognized University / institution with at least 2 years working experience
- To manage and provide support for bank systems and database management system
- Supporting users and providing user - friendly interfaces or integration of systems in order to improve efficiency.
- Installation and repair of computer Hardware and Software, ensuring smooth functioning of the bank computer systems to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in bank operations.
- To perform and manage daily system backup and store it at offsite in the specified location as per bank ICT security policy and procedures.
- Assist in preparing project analysis and initiation including carrying out feasibility studies, identification of computer
- Hardware requirement, system analysis, design and programing, installation and testing
- Ensure regular preventive maintenance of network/computer Hardware antJ Software.
- Developing web application by using latest packaged and customized applications
- Design and implement website and web applications security measures.
- Strong technical skills in Information, Communication and Technology systems
- Can work independent at minimal supervision
- Adherence to the PBZ regulation and policies
- Team player
Attractive salary with PBZ Scales/Grades will be offered to the selected candidate
How to Apply:
All applications enclosed with CVs, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials, Name and address of two referees should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
The People's Bank of Zanzibar Ltd
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
Result slip is not accepted.