Job Title: Electrical Engineers
Employer: IRIS Executive Development Centre
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 22nd January 2014
The position reports to the Site Operations Supervisor To ensure effective and safe machine operations
- Maintain and repair LV/HV switchgear, transformers, alternators, motors & associated control panels.
- Trouble shooting & detailed fault analysis
- Ensure maximum plant availability and best possible equipment condition.
- Ensure that the Permit to Work system is fully implemented as per BOP/040
- Implement company QHSE policies and ensure that all personnel working with him adhere to the policies.
- Carries out site HSE audits and Accident reporting knowledge
- Assist in the development of new employees including the provision of site induction. Ensure the installation of sites and demobilization is carried out as per AIP Standard. Provide a focal point for coordinating initial response to site electrical incidents.
- Liaison with the Supervisor for effective and efficient operation of electrical equipment
- Maximize cost efficiencies and ensure availability of electrical consumables on site with optimum inventory level.
- Report and document component failures
- Maintains a daily site diary
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- A diploma in electrical engineering / Trade or equivalent
- Four to five years experience working on high voltage systems
- Good understanding of electrical safety standards and rules
- Basic understanding of diesel run engines/generators
How to Apply:
If you believe you fit the required profile, please submit your detailed curriculum vitae only at this point that contains details of your qualifications, experience and present position and salary; as well as day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and addresses of three referees to the below address quoting the Job Title number and position to reach us by 22nd January 2014.
Recruitment& Labour Outsourcing Division IRIS Executive Development Centre K-NetHouse