Job Title: Drivers (Eight Posts)
Employer: The Guardian Ltd
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 12 January 2014
Reporting to Office Administration Manager.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- To provide technical advice and assistance regarding motor vehicles maintenance.
- To observe driving procedures, traffic rules and regulations when driving to upcountry offices like Arusha, Mbeya etc.
- To ensure the motor vehicle is clean all the time.
- To record daily trips, fuel consumption, mileage and timings in the log book provided for the assigned vehicle.
- To ensure that no unauthorized persons travel in The Guardian Limited Vehicle.
- To ensure that all travel and vehicle documents are kept secured in the assigned vehicle.
- To assure the confidentiality of dispatches delivered or received and that all such dispatches are recorded correctly.
Qualification, skills and experience requirements:
- A minimum of Form four level of Secondary education.
- Must have a valid class C Tanzanian driving license.
- A minimum of one year experience in driving a car transporting luggage or cargo to up country.
- Fluent in both English and Swahili languages.
- Good at time management, flexible and agile.
- Self motivated, creative with sounding self- problem solving skills.
The above position carries attractive remuneration as per The Guardian Limited salary structure and incentive package.
How to Apply:
All applications, with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications with daily contacts, including phone numbers should be forwarded to the following address before January, 12,2014. Only- short listed candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources Manager
The Guardian Ltd
Mikocheni Light Industrial area