Job Title: Drivers (2 Posts)
Employer: Cashewnut Industry Development Trust Fund
Duty Station: Mtwara
Application Deadline: 22nd January 2014
Key Result Areas:
- Driving and ensuring safe custody of office cars.
- Organizing field travels and logistics for the Fund
- Cleaning and Maintenance of office cars
- Distributing and collecting official mails and other deliveries.
- Perform any other duties assigned by superiors.
Personal specifications, requirement:
- Form Six leaver or Form Four with good passes in English and Kiswahili subjects
- Valid driving license class C is a must.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Kiswahili is essential.
- At least five years driving experience in a reputable institution
- Proven good track record of integrity, innovativeness, hardworking and self-confidence
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ready to undertake field assignments
Age Limit: Below 35 years
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidates commensurate with qualification and experiences.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit written applications accompanied by CV, copies of academic certificates, transcripts, testimonials and other relevant documents to the address below before close of business on
The Fund Secretary
Cashewnut Industry Development Trust Fund