Job Title: Driver/messenger
Job Salary: Tsh 250,000-300000
Employer: Excel Management and Outsourcing (T)Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 10th Jan 2014
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Collecting the daily newspapers.
• Collecting the mail from post office on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays of each week, or as requested.
• Taking mail to the post office as and when necessary.
• Deliver all official mail and check payments.
• 7. Maintain a record of daily visits both in the mail registry book and in the vehicle log books available in each of the Delegation vehicles.
• As directed, be responsible for the maintenance of designated vehicles and informing the Head of Administration when work needs to be carried out.
• Do official banking as required, cashing cheques and making payments at the bank.
• Deliver documents to Protocol for clearance of duty under privilege and clear goods through customs.
• Be responsible to inform the Head of Administration of re-registrations and insurance procedures for all the vehicle fleet.
• Check the Courier mailing list and dispatch the Courier.
• Assist in photocopying as directed.
• Work on duty roster shift as directed by the Head of Administration.
• 16. Carry out any other duties as directed by Head of Administration or Officials (if within job description).
• Ensure the safety of passengers and vehicles at all times when on duty.
How to Apply:
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0715556420