Job Title: Deputy Head Treasury
Employer: Diamond Trust Bank Tanzania Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st January 2014
• Working under the Head of Treasury. The incumbent will have an integrative function of managing efficiently cash, liquidity requirements and cost of capital/funds enabling the various business units to operate profitably.
• In Coordination with Head of the department these will be delivered through:
• Linking the asset liability mix to the desired business strategy in line with ALCO decisions. Focusing on regulatory standards both national and international, checks and controls
• Optimising Capital adequacy, regulatory deposit requirements, off-balance sheet products, and foreign exchange exposures with the objective of optimizing the cost of funds and return on surplus funds
• Evaluation and management of information to support business decision making and controls
• Effective management of exchange risk of both on and off balance sheet items
• Post graduate qualification in Accounting or Finance e.g. MBA degree and any other relevant professional qualifications.
Experience & Competencies Required
• A minimum of 8 years in a banking environment in a senior position.
• Strong relationships with Client involved in cross border trade, Bankers Associations, Correspondent & other foreign banks, International and local banks,
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional spreadsheet and data analysis ability.
• A structured approach to dealing with complex and variable work environments in an independent manner.
• Able to provide advice and cause / effect evaluation to support business decision making.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and ready for great challenges send your CV and Cover Letter by post to
Head Office: Diamond Trust Bank Tanzania Limited
901 Harbour View Towers, Samora Avenue
P O BOX 115
Dar es Salaam