Job Title: Deputy Head of Human Resources
Employer: Diamond Trust Bank Tanzania Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Mtwara, Mwanza, Kahama
Application Deadline: 31st January 2014
• Working under the Head of HR the incumbent will have primary responsibility of ensuring proper utilization of human resources in order to enhance effectiveness and profitability throughout the bank. These will be delivered through planning, designing and co-ordination of sound HR Strategies and by ensuring effective systems and procedures are in place for staff development including specifically:
• Formulate and implement the HR Strategy in cordination with the Head of HR.
• Recommend and Institutionalise appropriate HR management processes and development of policies and Procedure.
• Maintenance of good employee relations and employment practices to ensure a high degree of staff morale and discipline at all times which will enhance efficient and effective utilisation of manpower strategies with a view to optimising synergy.
• Develop and implement staff welfare programmes and policies within the HR function so as to support the bank's business strategies, e.g. reward policies, incentive schemes and social and sporting activities etc.
• Maintain the banks staff budget and to ensure the recruitment is done within the approved establishment by coordinating all recruitment and selection processes
• Review and recommend changes to the organization structure in line with new business focus and organizational changes.
• Coordinate staff performance appraisal and recommend career and personal development plan for staff based on the PMP.
• Administration and implementation of the staff welfare programmes/Schemes e.g Medical Insurance, staff loans etc.
University Graduate with a post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management.
Experience & Competencies Required
• 8 years work experience, 3 of which should preferably be in a senior position in Human Resources
• Management in the private sector
• Demonstrated leadership skills with good command of oral and written knowledge of English.
• A structured approach to dealing with complex and variable work environments in an independent manner.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and ready for great challenges send your CV and Cover Letter by post to
Head Office: Diamond Trust Bank Tanzania Limited
901 Harbour View Towers, Samora Avenue
P O BOX 115
Dar es Salaam