Job Title: Engineering &/or Maintenance Supervisor
Employer: PUMA Energy Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st January 2014
Responsible for supervising the control and inspection of projects; preparation, revision, updating and distribution of the standards on details and specifications, estimating and preparing project specifications.
• Monitoring the Contractor’s efficiency against plans and schedules
• Confirming System design against applicable codes
• Reviewing the details design of a project
• Confirming the construction quality control e.g. welding, civil, dimensional etc.
• Evaluating design and cost proposals
• Reviewing submittals from contractors for compliance with contracts
• Making technical reviews and provides recommendations regarding designs
• Keeping current, accurate records on each working project
• Understands technical and safety aspects of a project.Carries the responsibility for the proper project execution.
• Interact and communicate effectively with contractors, architects and consultants.
• Attending site meetings and implementing agreed action plans.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• Fluent in English
• Solid knowledge of Windows XP and MS Office Applications
• Knowledge of administrative and control processes
• Ability to maintain high level of credibility and integrity
• Able to meet frequent deadlines by good time management
• Strong team players
• Strong influencing and persuading skills
• Sound decision making ability
How to Apply:
Please copy and paste the link below into your browser to apply for this Job: