Tuesday, 28 January 2014
Business Support Manager Job at PUMA Energy Tanzania
Job Title: Business Support Manager
Employer: PUMA Energy Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st January 2014
Provides all back office and logistic support to the business by leading scheduling, pricing and Customer Service Centre activities. Ensures a smooth integration of activities with other business areas. Meets performance standards with regards to the quality of customer service provided. Ensures processes are executed following appropriate control standards and complying with all company policies
• Responsible for Customer Service Centre, Pricing & Fuel supply, Delivery scheduling. Ensures processes are executed following appropriate control standards and complying with all company policies.
• Manage Customer Service Centre: main contact point for customers, input customer master data, offers, orders, loading orders, BL, invoices by ensuring that support teams understand the end-to-end business process so as to be able to offer quality support to the business. In addition will communicate to and engage key business stakeholders across functions on a regular basis through formal and informal means.
• Pricing & Supply: in coordination with sales defines pricing strategies to maximize margin and meet volume objectives. Analyzes price change patterns of competitors and continuously adapt to it based on current supply costs. Manages the relationship with Trading, Operations and Taxation teams to identify cost saving opportunities and ensure product availability. Maintains the price database and ensures effective supply of all products.
• Delivery scheduling: develops optimized delivery schedules ensuring lowest cost to serve and satisfactory service levels. Search for the proper balance between service quality and fleet efficiency.
• Ensures process flow of the individual transactions within the Mass Balance report is smooth and timely. Serves as gatekeeper for other teams to highlight and identify issues that require immediate attention.
• Ensures coordination within the team and an effective interface with the other departments. Ensures that all Business Support roles are properly staffed. Creates a positive environment that promotes and recognizes individual and team efforts. Develops the necessary skills and capabilities within the team to achieve the business goals and objectives.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• Managing sales administration functions/department
• Business Acumen
• Computer literate, esp excel, word & power point
• A working knowledge of ERP systems, especially order to cash or sales administration
• Customer service delivery
• Able to plan, organize, control resources and lead People
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to establish adequate personal and professional relationships, with multiple levels of stakeholders both in country and outside the country
• Analytical & problem solving ability
• Excellent planning and organization skills.
• Proactive, energetic & result oriented
• Able to work independently and in a team
How to Apply:
Please copy and paste the link below into your browser to apply for this Job: