Thursday, 30 January 2014
Assistant Technician Job at Songas Limited
Job Title: Assistant Technician- Condition Monitoring
Employer: Songas Limited
Duty Station: Tanzania
Application Deadline: 7th February 2014
The Assistant Technician Condition Monitoring is expected to:
• Monitor and assess the operations of the UPP plant, help develop and implement the Company’s condition monitoring programs.
• Coordinate data collection and evaluate the performance of the Company’s assets
• Taking IR thermograph pictures of all the critical assets and download in the database.
• Carry out vibration analysis on rotating equipment (i.e. pumps, compressor, turbine, etc)
• Compiling the oil analysis results and preparation of trends
• Perform and assist under supervision any assignment on plant condition monitoring activities.
• Use various diagnostic software to help analyse asset performance data.
• Assist in the preparation of reports, analysis of the data and in root cause analyses
• Capture the best practices in condition monitoring program, and help develop the process and procedures used by the Company’s for its condition monitoring programs
• Help investigate and develop additional condition monitoring programs
• Help raise job requests and manage the Company’s maintenance activities using the MAXIMO maintenance management system
• Properly use of all the Company’s working Tools and safer custodian.
• Demonstrate good housekeeping during and after conducting a task
• Any other duties that that may be assigned to you by a management team member
How to Apply:
Applications should be done online through the following web address: www.songas.bamboohr.com/jobs