Job Title: Secretary and Office Administrator (60 Posts)
Employer: Secretary Job Agency
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th March 2014
Salary: Salary Varies from 420,000/= (for local Companies) and 550,000/= (for international companies and Organizations)
Job Start Date: April, 2014
• Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff handling correspondence
• Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
• Liaising with relevant organisations
• co-ordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks.
• The work offers excellent promotional prospects via advancement into senior administrative and secretarial positions, or by moving into related employment areas, such as marketing, human resources and public relations.
• Managing diaries and making appointments
• Booking rooms and travel arrangements
• Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings
• Taking minutes
• Applicants for this position must possess a certificate or diploma in secretarial studies, record management, receptionist, education, office practice, typewriting, social works and community development.
• Fresh University Graduates are encouraged to apply from various social science fields
• A form six and form four leavers can apply, but the must prove their experience in working with any organization/company for a period of eight months or more.
• Good organization skills
• Good time management
• Good communications skills, written and verbal
• Confidence with IT and Microsoft Operations i.e Office,Excel, Powepoint, Publisher
• Accuracy and good attention to detail
• An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure
• A bright and positive attitude
How to Apply:
Mode of Application and Selection Procedure
Job and Training Application:
Send your CV and application letter/motivation letter to email@example.com
Training Procedure; After your CV and application letter has been received, you will be contacted for training procedures, please check your email and phone regularly for update about your application status.
Note: PLEASE DON'T SEND MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION