Job Title: Technician (10 posts)
Employer: Jeccs Construction Ltd
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 6th Feb 2014
• To assist initial site surveys
• Creating engineering design plans, by hand or with computer aided design (cad) software
• Preparing estimates of labour costs and the amount and type of materials
• Drawing up timescales for the delivery of supplies, equipment and labour
• Negotiating with suppliers to get value for money when buying construction materials.
• Inspecting projects and supervising progress as per specification and drawings.
• Reporting problems to site managers and preparing reports for the works.
Minimum qualifications and professional experience:
• Full technical certificate (FTC) / Diploma in civil engineering/water resource engineering from recognized technical college/institution.
• Minimum 3 years experience in civil and building projects.
• Ability to plan/scheduling of projects and make fall up on implementations.
• Proficiency in basic computer software such as MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, AutoCAD or any CAD related software.
• Good command of English and Swahili (written/oral/ Comprehension).
• Desirable qualifications and competence.
• Capacity to prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports is
How to Apply:
If you think you fit in above position send your application letter, CV (not more than 3 pages) and Copies of academic certificates s to above email or post to the following address below
Jeccs Construction Ltd,
Dar Es Salaam.