Job Title: ICT Auditor / System Auditor (1 Post)
Employer: Twiga Bancorp Limited ( TBCL)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 06th January 2014
Salary Scale: TBSS. 6
University degree majoring in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent/Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
3 years relevant experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Head of Internal Audit in Developing risk assessment and annual plan with specific emphasis on IT systems and application.
- Conducting planned audit fieldwork in specified areas. iii) Maintain and support IT infrastructure of the Audit Department.
- Review the accuracy and efficiency of accounting system and controls.
- Monitor compliance of the procedures with process flows.
- Monitor -accuracy of data in different IT system like core banking system and all other software used by the Bank.
- Monitor compliance with reporting requirements. ix) Follow up and report on implementation of internal and external audit recommendations.
- Planning the audit process by discussing the requirements with the auditee and developing the audit scope and objectives,
- Providing IT guidance to team members to ensure that the overall objectives of the audit are met.
- Ensuring that records of the findings are adequately supported and where possible discuss with line managers prior to submission to the Head of Internal Auditor for review.
- Maintaining work papers, following up on the clearance of review points and evaluating the sufficiency and appropriateness of audit evidence to support conclusions drawn.
- Preparing the audit report and presenting it to the auditee at the debrief meeting.
- Ensuring that matters to be followed up are satisfactorily addressed by the auditee prior to the closure of audit files
- Performing other duties as assigned to him/her by the Head of Internal Audit
How to Apply:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Twiga Bancorp Ltd