Job Title: Credit Appraisal / Analyst Manager (1 Post)
Employer: Twiga Bancorp Limited ( TBCL)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 06th January 2014
Salary Scale: TBSS.11
Holder of First Degree in Banking, Economics, Finance, Accountancy or equivalent from a recognized Institution with not less than 5 years relevant working experience in Credit Administration in a reputable firm, 2 of which should be at Senior Managerial level.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- To process loan applications promptly and put up appropriate recommendations to enable the approving authorities make objective decisions. In doing so they shall take into consideration the prospective borrowers' credit standing, business and financial viability, management competency, industrial situation, collateral support and potential income to the institution.
- Discuss specific underwriting concerns; manage the bank's alarm and high risk audit for new loans and maturing high risk approval for loans.
- Gathering information and reading financial briefings Assessing analyzing and interpreting complicated financial information
- Undertaking risk assessment analysis Visiting clients
- Keeping company credit exposure within set risk bearing limits
- Helping to enhance the quality of credit applications Making recommendation about procedural policy changes
- Solicits prospective loan applicants, conducts interviews with existing and prospective borrower on
- credit relationship, and collects loan application and other credit documents from borrowers.
- To process loan applications promptly and put up appropriate recommendations to enable the approving authorities make objective decisions. In doing so they shall take into consideration the prospective borrowers' credit standing, business and financial
How to Apply:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Twiga Bancorp Ltd