Job Title: Assistant Systems Analyst
Duty Station: Arusha,
Dar Es Salaam,
Application Deadline: 12th December 2013
Scope of the position and its expected Outputs:
Holder of this position is responsible for all assigned duties in the ICT areas of specialization. The outputs in this position are expected in the quality, efficient and effective delivery of service pertinent to IAA ICT Policy with big and value adding results with integrity and honesty.
Position relationships: Reports to the ICT Manager;
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Install, configure and 'manage all network and server equipment (excluding cabling systems).
- Ensure security of IAA data and information as' retained in IAA computers.
- Provide reliable email services to staff and students.
- Ensure that suitable backup and redundant systems are Implemented and routinely tested.
- Ensure the network and server systems and procedures meet the IT Services base service levels and any negotiated service levels.
- Provide front line network troubleshooting and network diagnostics.
- Oversee and perform, where necessary, all server room and wiring closet equipment procurement, installation, configuration and testing.
- Ensure server and network performance are adequate for IAA use r- s.
- Responsible for server side student and staff resources ¬logons, scripting, security, disk space allocation, printing and email.
- Maintain systems documentation for all servers, network devices and server software.
- Coordinate hardware and software licensing, warrant and vendor service agreements.
How to Apply:
An attractive package commensurate to qualifications and respective merits pursuant to the Institute' schemes of policies and related public service circular’s.
A hand-written application letter attached with an updated curriculum vitae showing current working position, address, at least two referees and day telephone contact numbers; copies of relevant certified academic Qualifications and trade certificates and other ,relevant testimonials. Your application letter should reach to the undersigned 14 days from the first appearance of this advertisement. Only shortlisted applicants will be informed through the Institute’s website.
an equal opportunity employer. Interested potential female candidates are
highly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to disqualification from
consideration into further processing steps. Institute
of Accountancy Arusha
All applications should be directed to: