Job Title: Principal Project Coordinator Oil and Gas
Employer: SPEDAG Interfreight (T) Limited
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th November 2013
- Scans the market through various sources such as newspapers, internet marketing intelligence and networking in order to identify selling opportunities.
- Developing Strategic Sales plans i.e. defining target market, outreach, relationship management, monitoring & evaluation.
- Generating sales leads to expand Spedag Interfreight product reach and profit revenues.
- Solicits for rates from the various stakeholders (principal office, branch offices, supporting departments, sub-contractors).
- Sends proposals to prospective clients.
- Intelligence gathering on customers and competitors andadvice supervisor on way forward.
- Responds to RFQ, tender requests and pre-qualifications and follow up to ensure proper / positive feedback.
- Keep clients informed of new tax policies that may affect them after the readings of the budget.
- Provide professional guidance to managing the successful completion of projects.
- Compile data in regard to business transactions, transaction types, client base, and profitability so as to gauge the company performance andadvice supervisor on way forward.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Procurement and Logistics, Business Administration.
- A Post Graduate diploma in Marketing or membership of a recognized professional body i.e. Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Diploma or Certificate in Clearing and Freight Forwarding
- Knowledge in customs clearing and forwarding.
- 5 years experience in the Marketing Profession with a bias to Oil & Gas.
- High capacity to work both independently and as part of a team
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to keep deadlines and a must requirement
- Be knowledgeable about current oil and gas and general marketing theories and practices
- Develop the ability to adapt to a constantly changing marketing environment
- Hone communications skills
- Developed skills required to analyze market metrics and other types of marketing data
How to Apply:
Send application to: Human Resource and Administration Office, Spedag Interfreight Tanzania Ltd,
P.O.BOX 9222, Dar es Salaam
. All successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks after