Employer: Kilimanjaro Machine Tools Manufacturers Company Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 15th Nov 2013
Qualifications and Experience:
• A holder of Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Masters in Business Administration or equivalent will be added advantage with proven record of experience in manufacturing industry for at least six (6) years and should be registered with the relevant authority.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide leadership and vision to the machine tools centre by assisting the Director of Heavy Industry and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans. Insure accurate documentation of production and quality control data and records.
• Direct and oversee site production activities and personnel.
• Oversee and ensure high safety standards at all times.
• Direct production activities to insure safety and compliance with quality control standards, regulatory compliance, and agreements.
• Ensure client and vendor file integrity (documents, analytical information where required, communication notations, etc.).
• Maintain general oversight and insure accuracy of records including AIR, AlP, Inventory, etc.
• Assist in development of forms, tools and facilities to increase machine tools centre efficiency and risk management.
• Provide recommendations regarding investments and cash strategies for profitable outcome.
• Oversee preparation of annual budget, regular variance statements and annual audit including providing vision regarding overall financial health of the Machine Tools Centre
• Provide vision and leadership in long. range fiscal planning to ensure the continuity and solvency of the Centre.
• Establish and oversee effective marketing strategies and distribution channels for the machine tools centre products. Oversee/recommend recruitment and contracting of centre and project staff including employee relations, development, and training;
• Maintain and manage Machine Tools centre asset register
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should forward their Application letter, copies of relevant certificates CV detailed resume stating age, qualifications, experience, e-mail address, daytime telephone contact and names and addresses of three referees to reach the below mentioned address
Development House, Ohio/Kivukoni Street,
P. 0 BOX 2669
Dar Es Salam