Employer: National Development Corporation (NDC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 15th Nov 2013
Qualifications and Experience:
• University Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy or NBAA Professional Level II; registered with NBAA as approved accountant. Must have good communication, interpersonal skills and working knowledge of ICT applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To review and appraise the soundness, adequacy and application of financial and other operating controls.
• To execute audit programmes.
• To prepare audit reports based on the audit findings.
• To conduct investigations when need arises -
• To conduct monitoring in order to ensure that audit recommendations are implemented.
• To prepare progress reports of audits assignment being carried out.
• To carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should forward their Application letter, copies of relevant certificates CV detailed resume stating age, qualifications, experience, e-mail address, daytime telephone contact and names and addresses of three referees to:
Development House, Ohio/Kivukoni Street,
P. 0 BOX 2669
Dar Es Salam