Job Title: Systems Administrator -One Post
Employer: National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th December 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in performing database installation and testing. Assists in managing data base server and application tool.
- Performs systems coding, testing and installation of systems and package. Performs testing and maintenance of existing and new systems.
- Develops, adapts and supports user friendly interfaces to computer systems. Performs data cleaning and ensuring data integrity and removing data redundancies.
- Provides software technical support to users.
- Performs staff training in the use of computer systems for their operations. Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualifications.
How to Apply:
Terms of contract of service
Successful applicants for the post of Clerk of Works will be employed on two years contract. The contract may be renewed depending on work performance.
All applicants must be able to speak, read and write in both English and Kiswahili.
All applicants must have proven skills of computer applications.
Applicants should be ready to work in any of NHIF offices in the country.
All applicants must be of the age below 36 years old
Attractive and competitive remuneration package shall be offered to the right candidates.
Handwritten applications attached with current coloured passport size photograph of the applicant, copies of relevant certificates, CV and names and addresses of two referees should reach the undersigned not later than 27th December 2013. Applications should be submitted by post or physically at NHIF Head office located at Kurasini Bendera Tatu, near Tanzania Habours Authority Headquarters,
Dar es Salaam.
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer.
National Health Insurance Fund