Job Title: Senior Maintenance Officer (One Post)
Employer: Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 3rd January 2013
Qualification & Experience
- Masters Degree in Building Construction, Project Management, Engineering Management or its equivalent from a recognised UniversIty/institution
- Must be registered with Engineers Registration Board of Tanzania as Professional Engineer or any other related Boards Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University
- At least five (5) years proven experience in the related field
- Must be computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Producing detailed designs and documentation for the implementation of maintenance projects
- Overseeing implementation of AICC property maintenance plan
- Organising the delivery of materials, plant and equipment ne.eded for maintenance projects and supervising labour
- Developing detailed programs for the coordination of site activities
- Liaising with engineers, architects, landscape architects and environmental scientists on issues related to maintenance projects
- Preparing engineering calculations required for the deSign of projects and supervising the drafting vii. Supervising the testing and commissioning of completed works
- Preparing maintenance budget
- Analysing risks associated with natural disasters including wind, earthquake, fire and floods, and design structures and services to meet appropriate standards.
General terms and Conditions
Terms of Employment: Permanent and pensionable except for the posts of Records Management Assistant I, which will be under contractual basis.
An attractive package commensurate with the qualifications and relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
Letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, names and email addresses of three referees should be sent to the below mentioned postal address, so as to be received not later than Friday, 03rd, January, 2014.
Arusha International Conference Centre
Fax: +255 27 2050201