Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor II
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 12 December 2013
Scope of the position and Its expected outputs:
Holder of the position is responsible for all assigned duties in ensuring good governance and adherence to policies and laws in the general and specific execution of the Institute's functions with big and value adding results with integrity and honesty.
Reports to the Internal Audit Manager
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To ascertain the extent of compliance with the prescribed plans, policies, procedures and regulations;
- To check and audit the accuracy of office accounts;
- To prepare annual work plans;
- To ensure that audit reports are prepared timely and follow up implementation thereof;
- To follow up and advise on External Auditor's audit queries;
- To participate in regular checks and investigations for internal control purposes;
- To follow up implementation of recommendation forwarded and accepted by management;
- To carry out detailed checks on stock position in store;
- To verify salary deduction and statutory payments to relevant authorities.
The holder of this position must have the following:
Holder of Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Accounting/Finance or Commerce from recognised University /Institution with CPA (T), ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications with five years of working experience in a related field. Must have a maximum age of 40 years.
All the posts carry attractive packages commensurate to qualifications and respective merits pursuant to the Institute' schemes of policies and related public service circular’s.
How to Apply
A hand-written application letter attached with an updated curriculum vitae showing current working position, address, at least two referees and day telephone contact numbers; copies of relevant certified academic Qualifications and trade certificates and other ,relevant testimonials. Your application letter should reach to the undersigned 14 days from the first appearance of this advertisement. Only shortlisted applicants will be informed through the Institute’s website.
an equal opportunity employer. Interested potential female candidates are
highly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to disqualification from
consideration into further processing steps. Institute
of Accountancy Arusha
All applications should be directed to: