Job Title: Senior Human Resources and Administrative Officer II
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 12 December 2013
Scope of the position and its expected outputs:
Holder of this position is responsible for all assigned duties in the general and specific implementation of the Institute's Human resources and administrative policies. The outputs in this position are expected in the quality, efficient and effective execution of day to day human resources and administrative matters with big and value adding results with integrity and honesty.
Reports to Manager - Human Resources and Administration; Supervises - Drivers, Office Attendants, Records Management Assistants and Security Guards.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To administer recruitment and placement;
- To participate in reviewing and providing advice on interpretation and application of policies, regulations and rules;
- To collect, analyse, update and maintain human resource records and statistics;
- To monitor implementation of security and cleanliness activities;
- To participate in human resources planning; ,
- To coordinate identified staff training needs;
- To implement strategies for maintaining harmonious working environment;
- To handle issues related to pension and terminal benefits; To coordinate staff performance appraisal process;
- To advise and counsel staff in respect to rights, responsibilities! career development, code of conduct and entitlements;
- To prepare human resources planning and training programmes.
- The holder of this position must have the following:
- Holder of a Masters Degree in Public/Business Administration, Human Resources, Management or Education from a recognized University/Institution with nine years working experience in teaching, students' administration or working in a similar area of specialization, five of which must be in a senior managerial position. Must have maximum 40 years of age
All the posts carry attractive packages commensurate to qualifications and respective merits pursuant to the Institute' schemes of policies and related public service circular’s.
How to Apply:
A hand-written application letter attached with an updated curriculum vitae showing current working position, address, at least two referees and day telephone contact numbers; copies of relevant certified academic Qualifications and trade certificates and other ,relevant testimonials. Your application letter should reach to the undersigned 14 days from the first appearance of this advertisement. Only shortlisted applicants will be informed through the Institute’s website.
an equal opportunity employer. Interested potential female candidates are
highly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to disqualification from
consideration into further processing steps. Institute
of Accountancy Arusha
All applications should be directed to: