Job Title: Senior Accountant II-Two Posts
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 12 December 2013
Scope of the position and its expected outputs:
Holder of the position is responsible for all assigned duties in the accounting area of specialization. The outputs in this position are expected in the quality, efficient and effective execution in accounting pursuant to IAA Financial Regulations and accounting manual with big and value adding results with integrity and honesty.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To prepare draft final accounts and submit the same to the supervisor;
- To carry out accounting functions in accordance with financial regulations;
- To control capital and recurrent expenditure;
- To post subsidiary registers for debtors, creditors and fixed assets;
- To prepare bank and final accounts reconciliation,
The holder of this position must have the following:
- Holder-of Bachelors Degree Or its equivalent in Accounting with either a full professional accountancy qualification CPA (T) or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institution with five years experience in a similar position.
- Must have a maximum age of 40 years.
All the posts carry attractive packages commensurate to qualifications and respective merits pursuant to the Institute' schemes of policies and related public service circular’s.
How to Apply:
A hand-written application letter attached with an updated curriculum vitae showing current working position, address, at least two referees and day telephone contact numbers; copies of relevant certified academic Qualifications and trade certificates and other ,relevant testimonials. Your application letter should reach to the undersigned 14 days from the first appearance of this advertisement. Only shortlisted applicants will be informed through the Institute’s website.
an equal opportunity employer. Interested potential female candidates are
highly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to disqualification from
consideration into further processing steps. Institute
of Accountancy Arusha
All applications should be directed to: