Job Title: Sales Representative - (Five Posts)
Employer: Mwananchi Communications Limited
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 4th Jan 2014
• Receive the newspapers from Head office and distribute to agents/vendors ensuring that they receive their parcels as ordered.
• Monitors market arrivals, circulation sales and returns indicators and makes appropriate reports to Upcountry Distribution supervisor.
• Monitoring daily performance of our brands in your assigned area of operation in comparison to our competitors and make reports that guide growth strategies. Open up new markets in your areas of operation that in turn translates to increased copy sales.
• Actively solve any customer complains that arise within your area of operations to maintain good customer relations and protect the company interests.
• Liaise with the database officer to assist in credit control and debt management within your area of operations.
• Submit daily and weekly reports on the progress of activities within your areas as well as your progress in meeting your sales targets.
• Effectively manage debt collection and credit control within your areas of operation.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• University Degree in Business Administration/Marketing Diploma in Sales and Marketing
• Excellent communication skills, computer knowledge, and familiarity with brands.
• A pleasant personality, team player and problem-solving skills are highly valued. At least 2 to 3 years working experience.
• A pleasant personality, team player and problem-solving skills are highly valued.
NB: Applicants Must Be Residents Of Above Areas
A competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
How to Apply:
All interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact to;
Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communications Ltd
P. O. Box 19754.
Dar es Salaam.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.