Job Title: Sales Manager
Duty Station: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 20th Dec 2013
1. Set Objectives
• PIan, organize, direct and control the sales staff to meet these objectives.
• Use these to help your sales team to maximize their potential.
• At the beginning of each month, counsel with each sales person to establish realistic sales objectives for the month and action plan.
• Establish a sales objective for the department each month and submit it to the dealer.
• Achieve forecasted sales
• Monitor each sales person’s daily performance and compare it with that month’s objective.
• Understand departmental financial data to determine what is happening in your department.
• Review financial data that affects your department’s profit centers.
2. Coaching sales people
• Meet weekly with the sales team.
• Offer them the coaching, counseling, advice, support, motivation or information they need in order to help them meet their sales objectives.
3. Manage the sales department
• Making every effort to maximize both present and long-term sales and gross profits.
• Review their performance and to motivate and stimulate them to even greater achievements.
4. Supervise the sales floor
• Make sure your sales people are doing everything they should be doing to successfully sell your dealership’s products.
• Ensure that the sales floor operations functions smoothly.
5. Develop sales forces;
• Recruiting, hiring and training your people.
• Developing the best trained, professional sales force possible.
6. Handle complaints from customer, sales agents
• Constructively handle (or supervise the handling of) all customer complaints related to your department.
7. Maintain a self-development program
• Constantly strive toward continuing professional growth.
• Work to improve your sales skills, managerial skills, business skills and product knowledge.
8. Involve in customer follow up
• Supervise the proper use of the Customer Log by each salesperson.
• Also review the Customer Log for trends that indicate where additional assistance might be needed.
9. Assist the sales team in the selling operation
• Assist your sales people in selling by stimulating floor traffic.
• Assist them in the selling process whenever needed.
How to Apply:
CVs to be sent to email@example.com
We are only looking for candidate having strong working background with Internet Service Providers companies ONLY.
Others should not apply