Job Title: Risk Officer -One Post
Employer: National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th December 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates the risk management policy. risk management strategy and risk management implementation plan to all stakeholders in the Fund; Continuously conducts risk management process towards best practice; Coordinates risk assessment at corporate/directorates/department/division business unit on a regular basis;
- Assists in developing and implementing risk responses for each identified material risk;
- Participates in the development of the combined assurance plan for the institution. together with internal audit and management.
- Provides information to facilitate overall risk management improvement within the Fund.
- Continuously transfers risk management principles and practices. through training interventions to all stakeholders within the Fund.
- Advises in the development of financing structures.
- Collating and consolidating the results of the various assessments.
- Analyzing the results of the assessment process to identify trends. within the risk control profiles and develop the necessary control interventions to manage these trends.
- Assists in compiling the necessary reports to the Risk Oversight Committee. Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in majoring in Risk Management from a recognized institution Work experience in risk management field in a reputable institution is added advantage.
How to Apply:
Terms of contract of service
Successful applicants for the post of Clerk of Works will be employed on two years contract. The contract may be renewed depending on work performance.
All applicants must be able to speak, read and write in both English and Kiswahili.
All applicants must have proven skills of computer applications.
Applicants should be ready to work in any of NHIF offices in the country.
All applicants must be of the age below 36 years old by
Attractive and competitive remuneration package shall be offered to the right candidates.
Handwritten applications attached with current coloured passport size photograph of the applicant, copies of relevant certificates, CV and names and addresses of two referees should reach the undersigned not later than 27th December 2013. Applications should be submitted by post or physically at NHIF Head office located at Kurasini Bendera Tatu, near Tanzania Habours Authority Headquarters,
Dar es Salaam.
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer.
National Health Insurance Fund