Job Title: Relationship Manager: Insurance (One Post)
Employer: National Bank of Commerce (NBC)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th December 2013
- To achieve the required individual monthly and annual premium and commission targets by; visiting the required number of prospects a day, dispatching the set number of proposals in a week and facilitating weekly training sessions and submitting the required number of proposal forms for underwriting.
- To work closely with the Area Managers to drive the Zone and Branch Banc assurance performance through cross selling, up-selling and relationship deepening
- To work closely with the appointed Insurance champions to promote Insurance awareness at the Branch and Departmental levels
- To initiative regular face-to-face and tele-conference interactions in order to pire and drive the Relationship Managers (Corporate), Sales Consultants, Relationship Officers and Lead Generators in order to deliver new sales and renewals through exceptional levels of Insurance service
- To analyse business performance, map trends and provide input on strategies
- Sales and underwriting areas at agreed timeframes.
- To evaluate the performance of the Insurance products to ensure that they remain competitive, profitable and relevant to NBC Limited
- To drive the Insurance marketing initiatives/campaigns for launching and advertising new and existing products with the Marketing section. This will include ad hoc activities/promotions for the branches and media.
- To oversee the introduction of Insurance Kiosks as pilots at identified branches based the agreed and specified criteria
- To facilitate training sessions either individually or In conjunction with the insurers on existing and new products.
- Sales, negotiating and influencing skills
- Analytical skills in relation to market and industry trends
- Planning and Organizing
- Coaching at Branch level
- Interpersonal skills
- Insurance Industry knowledge and Business awareness
- Banking knowledge especially on consumer banking products
- Diploma in Insurance
- Bachelor in Sales and Marketing or Business Administration
- 2 years in an Insurance environment
- 2 years in middle management level
- 2 years sales experience.
Attractive salary including performance based bonus on achieving targets and erall business performance.
How to Apply:
Applicants are invited to submit their application letter, current detailed CV's, copies of certificates, 2 referees and their contacts to;
Abias A Mayalu
Human Resources Business Partner
National Bank of Commerce (NBC)
7th Floor, NBC House