Job Title: Records Management Assistant I (One Post)
Employer: Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 3rd January 2013
Qualification & Experience
- Ordinary Diploma in records management from any other recognized College/Institution Secondary Education Certificate
- Three (3) years work experience in a similar position in a reputable organization/institution must be computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To monitor file movements.
- To prepare file Index and other facilities in order to simplify the availability of the documents.
- To liaise with National archives for safe keeping of closed files and other documents.
- To analyse and classify records in specified categories.
- To monitor correspondences.
- To maintain an updated diary and records for files movements
General terms and Conditions
Terms of Employment: Permanent and pensionable except for the posts of Records Management Assistant I, which will be under contractual basis.
An attractive package commensurate with the qualifications and relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
Letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, names and email addresses of three referees should be sent to the below mentioned postal address, so as to be received not later than Friday, 03rd, January, 2014.
Arusha International Conference Centre