Employer: National Housing Corporation(NHC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 16th December 2013
National Housing Corporation (NHC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified .dynamic and good team player to fill the position of RECEPTIONIST in its Directorate of Regional Operations and Administration.
The Receptionist reports to the Senior Administration Officer and has overall responsibility of ensuring good customer services and prompt service delivery.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include:
• As the first point of contact for most customers, endeavors to answer telephone enquiries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner.
• Ensures that all guests are received in a good manner and directs them to the appropriate officers/office. Makes and receives telephone calls for staff and transmit messages accordingly.
• Keeps detailed and updated records of calls made through the switchboard including monitoring telephone bills to correspond with switchboard usage.
• Operates the telephone Switchboard and ensure that the Switchboard functions at all times and to report promptly on all telephone defects.
• Provides assistance in the administration and maintenance of corporation records
• Participates in key result area and key performance indicator review processes to establish areas for improvement
• Maintains a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with Corporation standards of core values May also provide administrative and secretarial support to the Administration Department.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A holder of Diploma in front Desk /Office Management or Customer Service Management.
• A Post Graduate study in relevant field will be an added advantage.
• The applicant should have an age of between 24 to 35 years.
• He /She must have working experience of at least 5 years as a receptionist in a reputable organization. Experience in the real estate industry shall be an added advantage
• He/she must have strong administration skills and ability to communicate at all level.
• Must have ability to create a positive, everlasting impression with the most professional, courteous and expedient manner.
• Must have good communication skills in both English and Kiswahili Must be computer literate
• Must be customer focus and flexible team player Must have good planning and organizational skills
• Very attractive REMUNERATION is offered as per NHC scheme of service.
How to Apply:
If you think you meet job requirement, please apply in strictly confidence to the undersigned enclosing an application letter, photocopies of relevant certified certificates and names of two referees to reach the undersigned before 16th December, 2013.
National Housing Corporation
Dar Es Salaam
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.