Job Title: Pilots ATR 42/72 (5 POSTS)
Employer: Precision Air Services Plc
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 12th December 2013
Role Purpose Statement:
To plan, supervise and execute company flights in accordance with legal and company policies and procedures for safe, efficient and
economic conduct of flights.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Plan, and supervise the execution of company flights in accordance with legal and company policies and procedures, authorized checklists and to ensure safe, efficient and economical operation.
- Ensure that all operational procedures and checklists are complied with, in accordance with the Operations Manual.
- Represent and uphold company values to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Monitor and direct operating crew during flight and at out-stations to achieve high levels of discipline, morale and performance.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the company
• Compliance with standards and procedures
• High level of discipline
• Archived OTP
• Team working
• Results focus
• Analytical and numerical
• Strategic Influencing / thinking
• High Integrity and honesty
• Building a results oriented team
• Decisive and assertive
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• Qualified on type ATR 42/72
• CRM trained
• Holder of valid ATPL/Instrument Rating
• Operational background - at least 2 years experience in commercial air transport
• Minimum 3500 total flying hours of which 1500 should be on type(ATR42/72) as PIC.
• Not below 25 years of age
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Licence recency as per TCAR requirement
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the
address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc