Job Title: Personal Secretary - Two Posts
Employer: National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th December 2013
National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Personal assistant to a particular Director or Manager.
- Facilitates the work of the official to whom he/she has been assigned by arranging appointments, preparing documents, handling telephone communication, making bookings etc.
- Deals with routine administrative functions - mail. stationary, filing etc. Undertakes typing work assigned to him/her.
- Handles visitors to the relevant office.
- Ensures cleanliness, safety and security in the relevant office.
- Performs such other related duties as may be assigned by the official or Human Resources and Administration Officer from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution, with. typing speed 50 w.p.m. and shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m. English, Tabulation and manuscript stage III. Must have proven computer skills in at least Ms-Word, Ms¬Excel, Ms-Access, Ms-Publisher, Ms-PowerPoint, Ms-Office. Plus three (3) years work experience in the similar position.
How to Apply:
Terms of contract of service
Successful applicants for the post of Clerk of Works will be employed on two years contract. The contract may be renewed depending on work performance.
All applicants must be able to speak, read and write in both English and Kiswahili.
All applicants must have proven skills of computer applications.
Applicants should be ready to work in any of NHIF offices in the country.
All applicants must be of the age below 36 years old by
Attractive and competitive remuneration package shall be offered to the right candidates.
Handwritten applications attached with current coloured passport size photograph of the applicant, copies of relevant certificates, CV and names and addresses of two referees should reach the undersigned not later than 27th December 2013. Applications should be submitted by post or physically at NHIF Head office located at Kurasini Bendera Tatu, near Tanzania Habours Authority Headquarters,
Dar es Salaam.
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer.
National Health Insurance Fund