Job Title: Personal Secretary - One Post
Employer: Dodoma Urban Water supply and Sanitation Authority (DUWASA)
Duty Station: Mbeya, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 10th Jan 2014
Dodoma Urban Water supply and Sanitation Authority (DUWASA) was established under section 3(1) of Cap. 272 of 1997 as repealed by section 60 of Water supply and Sanitation Act No. 12 of 2009. DUWASA is charged with the overall responsibility of operations and management of water supply and sanitation services in Dodoma urban within the Municipality.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, dynamic, experienced and performance driven Tanzanians male and female, to fill in excellent carrier opportunities:
Required Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
• Form IV/VI with Certificate in Secretarial Studies from' a recognized training Institution, computer knowledge with at least two years of working experience as a Personal Secretary in a reputable organization,
• Maintaining proper office housekeeping.
• Filing minutes, correspondences and other documents and
• Maintaining files in a secure custody places using, laid down office procedures.
• Drafting simple letters and other correspondences of routine nature, accepting or rejecting invitations, acknowledgements, etc,
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the respective head of department.
Terms of Employment for the Posts: Permanent and pensionable.
Age Limit for the Applicants
Applicants preferably are between 20- 40 years of age.
The posts carry attractive remunerations package subject to work professional experience and qualifications;
How to Apply:
Letter of application accompanied by a detailed CV. Photocopies of relevant certificates; names and addresses of three referees; day contact telephone numbers and postal address should reach the under mentioned address before Or on 10th January 2014:
The Managing Director,
Dodoma Urban Water supply and Sanitation Authority,
P.O. Box 431,
NB: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview; and those who will not hear from us should consider themselves unsuccessful candidates.
Women are strongly encourage to apply
"Tanzanian Women are highly encouraged to apply"