Job Title: Personal Assistant to The Executive Director (Principal Administrative Officer)
(Job reference MNH/PAED/12/13)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 24th December 2013
The Personal Assistant to the Executive Director will be responsible for assist the Executive Director (ED) and manage the day to day activities and correspondences of the Executive Director's Office in order to give her optimum time to focus on strategic activities. He/she shall be reporting to the Executive Director.
- Coordinating secretarial duties by scrutinizing, organising and highlighting emails, letters sent to the ED; handling travel details and submission of monthly management reports;
- Managerial responsibilities such as actively following up any tasks. acting as a liaison between the ED and other staff and actively responding to enquiries; and
- Performing other duties as assigned by the ED.
Qualifications and Experience
- A University Degree with bias in Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Planning, Hospital Administration from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of three to five (3-5) years progressive work experience as Personal Assistant Administrative Officer/Health Secretary.
- Skills and competencies
- Friendly disposition and strong interpersonal skills; Excellent writing. Analytical and attention to details;
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word. Excel. Power Paint. and Access and Publisher. Knowledge of at least one statistical program (Epi info or SPSS) will be an added advantage;
- Strong initiative, independence, creativity and sound judgment;
- Service oriented and flexible with excellent communication and organizational skills; and
- A team player with a high level of commitment and able to manage multiple high priority tasks at one.
- Remuneration for all positions shall be offered commensurate with the MNH Scheme of Service.
How to Apply:
Send your application, detailed curriculum vitae, Photocopies of academic certificates and names and contact details of three referees to the address below quoting the respective reference number on both the application letter and envelope. Applications should be submitted to the address below no later than Thursday 24th December 2013. Applications for this position are open to only qualified local applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Street & Garden Avenue.
E-mail Link above
Fax +255(22) 2116379