Job Title: Operations Manager
Duty Station: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 20th Dec 2013
• Develops and monitors strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the organization
• Develops future leadership within the organization
• Promotes a culture that reflects the organization’s values, encourages good performance, and rewards productivity
• Hires and manages the human resources of the organization according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations
• Oversees the operations of organization and manages its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
• Creates and maintains procedures for implementing plans
• Ensures that staff and have sufficient and up-to-date information.
• Evaluates the organization’s and the staff’s performance on a regular basis
• Provides general oversight of all activities, manages the day-to-day operations, and assures a smoothly functioning, efficient organization.
3. Systems and Process
• Assures program quality and organizational stability through development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation
• To identify the workflows of the company (each department), improve and implement on them.
4. HR management
• Recruitment and contracting of company and project staff;
• Employee development, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
5. Community Relationships
• Serves as the primary spokesperson and representative for the organization
• Assures that the organization and its mission, programs, and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
• Actively advocates for the organization, its beliefs, and its programmatic efforts
• Acts as a liaison between the organization and the community, building relationships with peer organizations when appropriate
6. Financial management (if needed):
• Oversees staff in developing annual budgets that support operating plans and submits budgets
• Prudently manages the organization’s resources within budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
• Ensures that staff practices all appropriate accounting procedures in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Provides prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep the board appropriately informed of the organization’s financial position
How to Apply:
CVs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are only looking for candidate having strong working background with Internet Service Providers companies ONLY.
Others should not apply