Job Title: Project Officer – Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
Employer: Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Duty Station: Dodoma, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 21st Dec 2013
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental agency specializing in Relief and Community Development activities through working with local partners. The agency provides equal employment opportunities regardless of age, race, gender, religion or disability.
• The Project Officer M&E will assist the GSF/UMATA Project Manager on all matters pertaining to M&E, reporting and learning.
• He/She will Provide technical leadership in the design and implementation of monitoring, evaluation and learning systems for GSF/UMATA Project for SG 5,6,7 to be implemented in Bahi, Chamwino and Kongwa.
• Lead the development and implementation of M&E learning systems of the project
• Ensure timely and accurate data collection, analysis and reporting
• Ensure the delivery of quality M&E training and technical assistance to CRS and consortium staff
• In collaboration with program staff, ensure that lessons are documented and disseminated
• Ensure periodic review of the M&E learning systems, work plans, indicators and targets and make improvements when needed
• Ensure the M&E system enables the collection, analysis and reporting of project outcomes as per work plans
• University degree/ advanced Diploma in project management, community development,
• Communications, Statistics, MIS, or related field
• Minimum of 3 years experience in M&E with strong Qualitative and Quantitative analytical skills.
• Proven ability to work with statistical software such as SPSS
• Ability to work well both in team environment and independently
• Experience working in partnership with local organisations and LGA
• Proficiency in MS Office including Word, exel, powerpoint, access, outlook
• Experience in GIS mapping
• Exellent English and Swahili both written and oral
How to Apply:
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Officer,
P.O. Box 34701, Catholic Relief Services,
Dar es Salaam.
Email address: email@example.com